HEART OF THE ETERNAL CITY
From famous fountains and lush gardens to the world’s most glamorous shopping streets the heart of Rome has witnessed more commerce and religious fervor than any other neighborhood.
- Admire the sensual and breathtaking beauty of Baroque Rome.
- Climb the longest, widest steps in all of Europe.
- Escape the crowds under a glorious canopy of green – the Borghese Gardens.
- Gaze upon Ara Pacis – antiquities’ Altar of Peace enclosed in its new glass box.
- Treat yourself to a tasty gelato – it’s everyone’s favourite little indulgence.
Duration: 6-7 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
GET THE APP