CATHEDRALS, CRIMINALS & COMMERCE
Weekdays the City is teaming with 300,000 workers but by night it’s a ghost town – deserted streets & twisting alleys with only 8,000 residents some of them more dead than alive!
- Climb 530 dizzying steps to the top of Christopher Wren’s masterpiece, St. Paul’s
- Dare to visit a spooky alley locals call a breeding ground for phantoms & ghosts.
- Take a sneak peek from the public gallery of the criminal court Old Bailey.
- Listen for the bow bells summoning you to an 11th century underground crypt.
- Visit the Royal Exchange – a grand old trade building banking on glamour.
Duration: 4-5 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
GET THE APP