CITY SECRETS AND SNICKELWAYS
Secret London; where the lifeblood of the city flows. From Christopher Wren’s masterpieces to the infamous Tower of London – discover a web of ancient passages and alleys hidden behind the busy streets.
- Stand upon an ancient hill at London’s landmark St. Paul’s Cathedral.
- Hear stories of the Great Fire, the London Blitz and a few ghostly tales between.
- Enter the ornate – a charming Victorian market with shops, restaurants and a bit of Harry Potter too.
- Wander down a jumble of cobblestone streets and snickelways past ancient churches, pubs, and monuments.
- Grim fortress, infamous prison and protector of the crown jewels – it’s all at the Tower of London.
Duration: 7-8 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
GET THE APP