London – Down a jumble of cobblestone streets stroll past churches, pubs & monuments many rebuilt after the infamous Great Fire swept through the medieval city.
- Stand in the ancient core of London now the largest financial centre in the world.
- Discover taverns, shops & Harry Potter’s Diagon Alley at a Victorian market.
- “Arsk” a local for directions to Dickens’ favourite pub & oldest tavern in town.
- Pause inside a church with one of the most beautiful interiors in all of London.
- Climb the Monument to the Great Fire- a blaze that devastated the medieval city.
Duration: 3-4 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
GET THE APP