AN EVENING IN PARIS – Twilight Walk II
Watch as the setting sun envelopes Paris in a canvas of fiery hues and then gives way to usher in the Blue Hour. “As we motored past the Louvre, it was painted ancient gold by the sun. Every leaf on every bush or every tree was bronzed with twilight illumination….” – Ray Bradbury
- Stroll through the atmospheric Jardin de Tuilleries
- Watch as twilight dusts the stones in shades of powdery blue and violet.
- Admire the sparkling fountains and vast monuments at the Place de la Concorde
- Shadows stretch long and thin and rooftops darken in the dusk.
- Listen to the sounds of the city and voices carrying on the night air as Paris comes alive along the streets and boulevards.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
Price: $1.99 US