Wander through leafy squares, pause in an ancient cathedral and discover the haunts of writers, poets & post war existentialist philosophers. This is Paris cafe society!
- Stop at the famous cafés & favorite haunts of the “Lost Generation” writers, artists and the post war existentialist philosophers.
- Step into the pages of Dan Brown’s best-selling thriller, “The Da Vinci Code”.
- Stroll through a perfectly manicured garden complete with its own palace.
- Enter a cobblestone courtyard enclosed by turreted walls of a medieval mansion.
- Visit the Left Banks’ gathering point for the city’s political unrest and rebellion.
Duration: 3-4 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
GET THE APP