L’HEURE BLEUE – Twilight Walk I
Watch as the sky turns into a blaze of colour – fiery orange and amber sliced with slashes of red – color spilling onto the streets and buildings. “Paris and the twilight seized and held me immediately. It was the blue hour, the hour of enchantment.” – Ray Bradbury
- Stand before Notre Dame Cathedral gilded in early-evening gold.
- Brooding in long evening shadows, stroll past the Conciergerie.
- Watch as the sun, like a ball of fire, slips slowly into the Seine.
- Witness the Louvre bathed in glorious gold.
- Capture the architecture & atmosphere of the city illuminated by elegant streetlights.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
Price: $0.99 US