MY FRENCH LIFE
Monumental buildings, tree-lined streets and art nouveau avenues, this beautiful quartier is a picture of French charm. Experience life as Parisians do.
- Mingle with the bon chic & bon genre on Rue Cler for sun-warmed vegetables, freshly-baked baguettes, creamy camembert and a robust Bordeaux mais oui!
- Stand beneath a golden dome & see the final resting place of Emperor Napoleon.
- In a rose-scented garden view works by the father of modern sculpture – Auguste Rodin.
- Stroll down the Cour d’honneur to watch a game of boules on the Esplanade lawn
- Follow in Julia Child’s footsteps and see her Paris apartment on Roo de Loo.
Duration: 3-4 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
GET THE APP