ST. GERMAIN-DES-PRÉS: CHIC ET CLASSIQUE
The chic and charming streets of St. Germain-des-Pres are dotted with lively bars and cafés, shops and patisseries. Our love affair with Paris is not simple. Beautiful and intriguing she seduces the senses and fires the imagination.
- Live la vie parisiènne . Thumb through rare books in a vintage shop, explore elegant boutiques or browse gourmet food shops.
- Wander through theatrical squares and little cobbled streets.
- See Oscar Wilde’s Paris and the hotel where he spent his final days.
- Linger over tea and a macaron at Laduree – it’s confection heaven.
- Stroll in the shade of elegant townhouses crowned with postcard-perfect Mansard roofs.
Duration: 3-4 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
Price: $1.99 US