Walk through the glory of Renaissance Rome and follow in the footsteps of Michelangelo, Raphael, Bernini and Borromini. Majestic palazzos, sparkling fountains and candlelit churches – there’s no place like Rome!
- Wander through piazzas – big beautiful piazzas and small hidden jewels.
- Admire passionate works by the world’s greatest Renaissance men: masters of art, engineering, architecture and astronomy.
- Hear tales of treachery, lusty love affairs and some deliciously sinful scandals.
- Stroll down cobblestone streets and a jumble of medieval alleyways to the smallest country in the world, the Vatican.
- Stir the heart and soothe the soul inside beautiful St. Peter’s Basilica.
Duration: 7-8 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
GET THE APP