Rome – Many a kiss has been stolen on the Spanish Steps, the crossroads of fashion, fountains, food and amore.
- Crowded all day and into the night, Piazza di Spagna is at the heart of the city.
- Take tea at Babington’s or coffee at Caffè Greco.
- Climb la scalinata to Santa Trinità dei Monti.
- Stroll beneath a leafy canopy through the romantic Borghese Gardens.
- Capture a panoramic city view from the Piazzale Napoleone.
- Sip aperitivo while enjoying a sunset view.
Duration: 3-4 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
GET THE APP