TREVI FOUNTAIN TO VIA VENETO
It’s a delicious slice of la dolce vita …. shopping, shouting, buzzing scooters, crypts, coffee, art and architecture. And to ensure your return, toss a coin into the Trevi fountain.
- Theatrical Trevi fountain has been the star of many movies set in Rome.
- Quirinal hill – once the home of popes & kings and now Italy’s president.
- Four corners, four fountains and the most perfect baroque structure in the world.
- View a legacy of architectural beauty by famous rivals Borromini & Bernini
- Stroll along the Via Veneto made famous for La Dolce Vita and 1960’s glitterati.
- Send shivers up your spine in the bone rattling crypt of the Capuchin monks.
Duration: 4-5 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
GET THE APP