Venice – Lose yourself in the beautiful and sublime. Wander off the beaten track to the secluded Jewish Ghetto, take in beautiful views of the northern lagoon and hear tales of Venetian ghosts.
- Explore the Jewish Ghetto in the heart of the Cannaregio.
- Toss the dice in a grand renaissance palazzo, now the city’s casino
- Walk along silent streets and ancient courtyards unchanged for centuries.
- Sip a spritz on a quiet fondamenta while watching the gondolas glide by.
- Shrouded in myth & legend, quiet Cannaregio is home to some ghostly tales.
Duration: 3-4 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
Price: $1.99 US