Venice – Wander down silent streets and through secret campos. Cross tiny bridges forgotten even by the locals!
- Step inside a church so beautiful experts compare it to the Sistine Chapel
- Visit a rare, surviving Veneto-Byzantine structure.
- Stroll through a neighbourhood of seafarers and fishermen.
- Capture Venice on camera – see buildings of strawberry pink & muted gold, boats tied up on wharfs, nets drying in the sun.
- Explore Campo Santa Margherita where students and artists meet.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
Price: $1.99 US