VIA GIULIA AND CAMPO DE’ FIORE
Rome – Once Renaissance Rome’s most fashionable street, Via Giulia leads you to the always entertaining Campo de’Fiore.
- Walk beneath Michelangelo’s ivy-covered bridge.
- Stroll in the shadows of imposing Renaissance palazzo.
- Sip cocktails and enjoy the view high upon on a Roman rooftop.
- Search for gilded cherubs or Roman coins in tucked-away antique shops.
- Browse fruit & flower stalls at the colorful Campo de’ Fiore.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Demanding
Best time to walk: Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Morning
GET THE APP